Pages

Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Council tour of the year: China

I'm a fan of Asian culture, so I wanted to take a ride in my favorite Asian country. Since a little while I decided to make me a 'Asian Trip' but I didn't have the time or money to do so.
At the moment, I am on vacation, and I managed to raise enough money to make me this little tour of Asia. First, I'll make a small trip to China. China is a great country and therefore, the monuments to visit are many. I wanted, first of all visit the famous wall of China which is known all over the world, because many of the scenes in the world of cinema has used this place. Which gave me want to visit this wall, that is the beauty of the landscape and of course to be in a place where many movies have been filmed.
It is always a pleasure to be there where famous people have made their appearance. I've been wanting to visit the forbidden city, it is an imperial palace which is really worth to be visited. Many of my friends who have had the chance to make a short stay in China have advised me this place. I also want to see the great Buddha of Leshan and the summer palace that me look really beautiful. I could also not miss Hong Kong which is a city that everyone knows. I really want to be able to do some shopping in a city as nice. I have friends everywhere in the world and therefore also in China. Trip there will allow me to be able to visit them. So it's interesting, because I could improve my English with them. Also, a friend advised me to try Tai chi.

You can easily practise in parks throughout the country. There is so much to see that it is almost impossible for any quote them in a single article. Going to China, I want to be able to taste the real Asian food. Of course, can be found in France in Chinese restaurants, but it's always better when on the outside frame that goes with. I would also like to see how the people of this country live on a daily basis. It is really different from us according to what I understand, that is why it puzzles me.

I therefore wish to go one day in China, because you can be sure that disorient you and you will have great difficulty to go home. It is really an extraordinary place. Do not hesitate, if you have the opportunity, go to China, you won't regret it.


No comments:

Post a Comment